BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
- Subsidized programs aimed at skills improvement;
- Complementary family events, including: Winterfest Bowling, Summer Picnic and Moms ‘n Tots;
- Networking & Information evenings for parents, where a variety of professionals discuss a variety of topics of interest;
- The connection to a SEAC representative for both the Public and Separate school boards in York Region;
- The benefit of a network of families to provide guidance and support to families touched by Down Syndrome;
- Connection to our New Parent Ambassador.