Benefits of becoming a Member
- Subsidized programs for the children, including: Music Therapy, Karate 4 Change, and Chatterboxes
- Complementary Family Events, including: Winterfest Bowling, Summer Picnic and Moms n Tots
- Subsidized events such as Wonderland Day
- Networking and Information Evenings for parents, where a variety of professionals discuss a variety of topics of interest.
- The connection to a SEAC representative for both the Public and Separate school boards in York Region
- Receipt of our regular newsletter, Count Us In
- Subsidy to the DSAO Down Syndrome Conference
- The benefit of a network of families to provide guidance and support to families touched by Down Syndrome.