Buddy Walk 2019
Date: Sunday, November 3rd, 2019
RSVP to Attend
Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Location: Aurora Seniors Center
90 John West Way, Aurora, ON L4G 8A2
Join us for our Buddy Walk 2019, where we bring together all of our member families for a fun day of games, entertainment, and community building. We’re excited to challenge our teams to a big goal this year so that we can continue to provide valuable services all year long. For over 20 years we’ve been hard at work, and your participation goes a long way towards a more inclusive and accepting tomorrow.
We are a group of parents, individuals with Down Syndrome, educators and community support professionals who firmly believe in the inherent equality of person with Down Syndrome. We are committed to promoting a positive image of people with Down Syndrome as being valued community members.
- Over 315,000 participants world wide (in 2014)
- Since 1995, Buddy Walks has grown from 17 events to over 250
- DSAYR has over a decade of fundraising with Buddy Walks - supporting our important work in York Region
Our Target For Donations
Target Amount: $25,000
Amount Raised: $17,406
Team Team 3-21 Daniel B
Team Joseph Gentilini
Team Owen Schiafone
Support your Buddy Team today! Help DSAYR and CDSS continue to host valuable events that build community, raise awareness and support our efforts to See the Ability in everyone.
Funds raised will go towards:
- Supporting parents of newborn children with Down Syndrome
- Making classrooms inclusive by educating the educators
- Creating opportunities for improvement of skills to our members
- And much, much more….
For the past 20 years DSAYR has been serving the DS community of York Region, helping member families better the lives of their children through education, outreach and support initiatives.
Donate to DSAYR directly: